Skype for Linux
Try out the latest version of Skype for Linux and multitask like never before.
Here’s just a few of the great things you can do in Skype:
- Free Skype to Skype calls.
- Low cost calls and text messages to mobiles and landlines.
- Video call your contacts.
- Free instant messages to your friends, family and colleagues.
- All you need to get started is Skype for Linux version 4.3, a webcam for video calls and a microphone.
Right Now gave to few of Linux Distro only they are
Ubuntu 10 and 12
Open Suse 12
Skype for Linux OS Requirements :
- 1 GHz processor or faster.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM.
- Min 100 MB free disk space on your hard drive.
- Video card driver with Xv support.
- Either a built-in or external microphone is required for voice calls.
- An internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Qt 4.7
- D-Bus 1.0.0
- PulseAudio 1.0 (4.0 recommended)
- BlueZ 4.0.0 (optional)
Skype for Linux OS Ubuntu Fedora and Debian
For Installation Steps visit Here https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12120/getting-started-with-skype-for-linux?intcmp=blogs-_-generic-click-_-skype-4-3-for-linux